Connect with GrabPay
In this article:
Integrate GrabPay e-wallet and PayLater
Set up GrabPay QR Code
Note to your customer
Note to yourself (as merchant)
FAQ that you should know
1. About GrabPay
GrabPay is a mobile wallet where users can pay both for services on the Grab app, in stores purchase, credits transfer and restaurants. Being a GrabPay Merchant, you will not need to make any terminal fee or subscription cost.
2. Integrate GrabPay e-wallet and PayLater
1. Make sure you have a registered account with GrabPay. You will need credentials to proceed with the setup. If you do not have an account yet, you may register from here
2. When you apply for GrabPay Production API credentials, you need to provide URLs below for configuration.
- Redirect URL: https://yourdomain.com/payments/grabpay/redirect
- Webhook URL: https://yourdomain.com/payments/grabpay/notifications
Step 1: Go to EasyStore Admin > Settings > Payments > Add payment method > GrabPay e-wallet
Step 2: Fill in your preferred Display Name which will be shown to customers at checkout/ payment method page
Step 3: Scroll down to add sub payment method
Step 4: Select the preferred sub payment method > click Save
The sub payment method available for GrabPay:
- GrabPay (MYR)
- GrabPay (SGD)
- Grab PayLater Installment (MYR)
- Grab PayLater Installment (SGD)
- Grab PayLater PostPaid (MYR)
- Grab PayLater PostPaid (SGD)
Step 5: Click the “pencil” icon > fill in the required credentials (provided by GrabPay) including:
- Partner ID
- Partner Secret
- Client ID
- Client Secret
- Merchant ID
Step 6: Save
Video demo on how buyer pay with GrabPay e-wallet in your store
💡Tips: GrabPay e-wallet support auto-refund via EasyStore admin panel feature
Step: Click the refund button of the order > select Payment Gateway refund options
3. Set up GrabPay QR Code
The GrabPay QR Code method allows your customer to pay you through mobile phone by scanning the QR code. You can upload the QR code at your store and it will be displayed for your customer at the Thank-you page.
Step 1: Go to Settings > Payments > Add Payment Method
Step 2: Select GrabPay
Step 3: Fill in your details accordingly and upload your own generated QR code.
Step 4: Write a message or instruction for your customers to follow to complete their purchase. This message will be shown at the Thank-you page
4. Note to your customer
Once customer placed his/her order, the QR Code will be shown at the Thank-you page. Your customers can then scan the code to make payment.
Once payment is made, customer can attach their receipt/bank slip/any document required. Customer can login to their account.
My Account > Click on the Order number
5. Note to yourself (as merchant)
Orders made through the bank transfer payment method will not be automatically marked as paid. You will need to manually mark as paid after the payment is confirmed.
Go to Orders > All orders > Click on the order number > Mark as paid
6. FAQ that you should know
Is GrabPay e-wallet same with GrabPay QR Code?
No, GrabPay e-wallet and GrabPay QR Code are two different payment methods.
- GrabPay e-wallet is a Payment gateway method
- GrabPay QR Code is a Manual payment method
What is the difference of manual payment method and payment gateway?
View here for the differenced between manual payment method and payment gateway
Updated on: 09/11/2023