FAQ about EasyParcel
In this article:
Collection and Delivery Enquiry
3.Integration of EasyParcel in EasyStore enquiry
1. What is EasyParcel?
EasyParcel is a logistics service platform that allow you to check for delivery rate from different courier companies and book for delivery online.
2. What are the courier services available?
3. Do I need to register an account before I book?
You have the option to book even without having an account. However, you are recommended to register an account before you book to enjoy member's rate.
It's very easy for you to register an account with EasyParcel, it takes no time at all. The best part is, it's FREE!
4. Do I have to pack the item myself?
Yes, all items must be well packed to prevent unwanted damages.
5. Is it a must to use EasyParcel flyer?
Not necessarily. You can use your own flyer or purchase from EasyParcel. You will get free flyers when you top up at least RM500 credits to your account
6. How do I determine the weight of my parcel?
Parcel's weight can be calculated by actual weight or volumetric weight.
Actual weight is the weight of the parcel in kilogram(kg). Volumetric weight is calculated based on your parcel dimension. If your parcel is huge, you would need to calculate the volumetric weight using this calculator.
Parcel weight will be determined by either actual or volumetric weight (VW) or whichever is higher. VW also applies if either one dimension is above 30cm. It is recommended to fill in the product Length, Width, Height if your products are shipped with Air Freight.
7. Is the SST included when I top up?
Yes, the top up package has included the SST.
8. How can I top up? What payment method available?
Log in into your account. Click on "[Top Up](https://secure.easyparcel.my/pass/?pg=MyAccount&tab=Profile&do=Topup)" button on your dashboard. Choose the package that you want and click the "Get It Now" button.
You may choose to pay via Credit Card, Online Banking or eWallet.
Collection and Delivery Enquiry
1. When will the courier man comes to pick up my parcel?
EasyParcel provides same day or next day pick up service depending on the courier company that you choose. The courier representative will be at your doorstep according to the time listed under the courier service info. Usual collection time is within 1pm to 6pm but varies according to courier. Additionally, you have the option to schedule 7 days in advance when you want them to pick up your parcel.
2. How many days does it take for my parcel to be delivered?
For delivery in major cities, it usually takes one day (NEXT day) to complete delivery within Peninsular Malaysia. Meanwhile, it takes about 2-3 days for delivery to/from East Malaysia (Sabah & Sarawak). It might take longer if an address is categorized as out of delivery area (ODA), which may take 3-5 days.
3. What should I do if my parcels has not been delivered after the given time frame?
You may report to EasyParcel and the team will chase up the courier. Please go to “All Shipments” page and click on the red exclamation mark icon under your order.
4. Do I have to print out the Air Waybill?
Yes, please print out your Air Waybill. Cut it according to the dotted lines given and attach it to your parcel. Keep the sender's copy for reference.
Integration of EasyParcel in EasyStore enquiry
1. What happens if I did not insert any weight for my product during fulfillment?
An automatic of 0.1kg will be insert as default weight.
2. What happens if my parcel is heavier than declared?
Usually, EasyParcel will auto deduct the exact amount from your EasyParcel's account credit. If they don't, your parcel will have to be put on hold until they receive your payment for the extra charges.
3. What should I do once I fulfilled my order with EasyParcel?
Download your Air Waybill and print it out. Then, wait for postman to collect the parcel from your location.
An email with tracking number will be sent to your customer
4. I can't download my airway bill in EasyStore.
You can contact EasyParcel as soon as possible.
a) Live Chat (general enquiries), from 10am to 6pm (GMT +8), Monday to Friday.
b) Contact Form, from 10am to 6pm (GMT +8), Monday to Friday at https://easyparcel.com/my/en/contact-us
5. What if my credit is insufficient when I trying to fulfill the order but I do not wished to top up?
You may choose to top up now and proceed with VIP rate or “Instant” Pay with non member rate.
6. What if I get error 'Unauthorized user' when I tried to fulfill with EasyParcel?
This may due to a wrong Integration ID. Integration ID will be generated automatically by EasyParcel during you fill up the shop name, platform and weight unit.the integration process.
7. How can I claim RM25 credit provided by EasyStore?
You will get the RM25 credit when you fulfilled your first order via EasyParcel Malaysia app in EasyStore. Credits will be automatically credited to your EasyParcel account within 24 hours.
8. Can I fulfill using EasyParcel but I do not want to display all courier services provided by EasyParcel?
Yes, you can. You can follow the steps below :
a) Uninstall EasyParcel Malaysia (Apps > Installed apps > EasyParcel Malaysia > Uninstall)
b) Setup your own shipping method (Settings > Shipping > Add shipping)
c) Determine your own rate of shipping
d) Once order placed, you can fulfill the order with EasyParcel Malaysia as well.
Updated on: 15/06/2023